In the event schools have to close, please use the Autonomy Pack to ensure you are still boosting your subject knowledge/ pedagogy. You could also use the time for assignment writing or presentation prep.
Other areas/ activities you could research are:
- Features of different writing genres - reports, non chronological,narrative, explanations etc.
- Safeguarding refresh - KSE, Prevent etc.
- Relationship and Sex Education expectations for KS1 & KS2
- Reminder, example and scaffold prompts for feedback
- 5 tips for supporting children with dyslexia
- Questioning techniques
- Effective modelling
- Teaching backwards - demystifying learning, challenge, looking for proof etc.
- The learning pit
- Spelling techniques - how do children learn spellings?
- Mini plenary ideas
- 5 minute filler games that promote learning
- Mental health and resilience activities for you and children
- P.A.C.E and Restorative Practice